Freezteq International Ltd is a company based in Worcestershire, UK.
We at ISO Accelerator were recently asked to assist the Freezteq team with their ISO certification needs. They chose us because they wanted the process to be as streamlined as possible, and our service allows companies to get certified online (with no need for any consultation sessions or site visits).
We are pleased to report that Freezteq have now achieved ISO 9001 certification - here's what Joe Purcell from Freezteq had to say:
"I would highly recommend ISO Accelerator. They were professional, prompt and efficient in all aspects."
If you are seeking a fast, efficient ISO certification service, please get in touch with ISO Accelerator today!
Get ISO Certified >>
Hilcon Ltd is a concrete supply company that provides ready-mixed concrete to sites all over Hampshire.
Recently, the Hilcon team decided that implementing a quality management system and achieving ISO 9001 certification would be a great way to show potential customers just how dedicated they are to providing the best service possible. However, they were a little concerned that getting certified would use up a lot of the company's time and resources.
It was this concern that led them to ISO Accelerator. We specialise in fast-track ISO certification - in fact, if you're a small/medium business based in the UK, we can typically get you certified within just 7 days.
We worked with Hilcon to help them develop an effective, ISO-compliant quality management system; once this was in place, the company completed a Self-Declaration of Conformance to state that their QMS met the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. We are pleased to say that Hilcon Ltd is now an ISO-certified business!
Do you want to achieve ISO 9001 certification in the shortest possible timeframe? ISO Accelerator can help!
Apply Online Today
Although we're based in the UK, we at ISO Accelerator have provided ISO certification for organisations in a number of different territories worldwide, including:
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
As you can see, we have a real international presence! If you'd like us to help your company achieve ISO 9001 certification, please get in touch today.
How are we able to work with companies in so many different countries?
Our accelerated certification process is conducted entirely via the web, email and telephone support, allowing for QMS support and audit evidence to be supplied remotely. This approach removes the need for expensive travel and on-site visit costs.
No matter where in the world you're based, we can help you to gain ISO 9001 certification in the shortest possible time frame. Use the links below to find out more!
How Does It Work? How Much Does It Cost? Get Certified >
Based in Southampton, Majortek Components Limited are an independent company specialising in the design and manufacture of cable management products and accessories. They work with clients in a wide variety of industries - including aerospace, defence, communications and healthcare - and they wanted to achieve ongoing ISO certification in order to demonstrate their dedication to quality to their broad and diverse customer base.
Eager to continue their certification as cost-effectively as possible, Majortek contacted ISO Accelerator. We helped them to speed through the registration process, and we are pleased to report that they now hold ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Here what company director Roger Renshaw had to say about ISO Accelerator's service:
It has been a pleasure dealing with your company, and we were very impressed with your speed in replying with our certificate of registration. Thank you.
Get certified online with ISO Accelerator >
One of the great things about ISO 9001 is that it's a global standard - the benchmark is the same no matter where your business is based, and consumers know that ISO 9001 certification is a reliable mark of quality regardless of where they see it.
Here at ISO Accelerator, we help businesses to achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification within the shortest possible period (typically around 7 working days). The certification process is conducted entirely over the web, which allows us to work with businesses all over the world!
A worldwide certification service
ISO Accelerator is based in the United Kingdom, and we are accredited by USAS, who are based in Florida, USA.
We work with our clients remotely, helping them to complete the necessary steps and get certified in a matter of days. This is convenient for businesses in remote locations, and whatever industry you're in, getting certified through USAS and ISO Accelerator will save you time and money because we eliminat the need for consultation sessions and audits.
How Does it Work? Apply for ISO 9001 Certification
We at ISO Accelerator are happy to work with architectural firms of varying sizes. We can help your business to achieve ISO 9001 certification within a very short period - typically just 7 working days.
Implementing an ISO-compliant quality management system will help your company to complete projects on time, to the highest possible standard, with minimal wastage of resources. Once your quality management system (QMS) is in place, you can apply for ISO 9001 certification, which will:
- Demonstrate your commitment to (and ability to deliver) total customer satisfaction
- Attract new clients to your company
- Give you a competitive edge over other architectural firms
If you would like to apply for rapid ISO 9001 certification on behalf of a chartered architectural firm, please get in touch with ISO Accelerator today.
Image courtesty of pixabay.com
ISO Accelerator is a UK-based company offering rapid ISO 9001 certification for small/medium companies across all industry sectors. We work with clients across all sectors in the UK and across the continent.
If your business is based in Europe and you'd like to achieve ISO certification, we can help you to do it within an extraordinarily short timeframe (typically just 7 working days). Apply for certification now >
Why get certified?
ISO 9001 is the globally-recognised standard for quality management systems.There are a number of benefits to being certified:
- You will have a competitive advantage over other businesses in your industry
- Customers will know at a glance that you are dedicated to exceptional customer service
- Certain contracts may only be available to companies with ISO 9001 certification
Whether you're based in the UK or elsewhere in Europe, we are more than happy to help you achieve ISO 9010 certification.
Get certified > Find out more >
Image from pexels.com
ISO Accelerator can provide rapid certification for software companies in the UK and USA!
The tech world is constantly changing, and if your business makes its money developing software then it's important to make sure that, at any given time, all staff are on the same page and working to achieve the same goals.
A quality management system (QMS) is one way to achieve this. A good QMS will get your whole organisation working efficiently with minimal waste and an eye to customer satisfaction at all times.
Once your company has implemented a suitable QMS, you will probably want to apply for ISO 9001 certification. ISO 9001 is the global standard for quality management systems, and gaining this accreditation will:
- Mark your business out as a high-quality provider that's dedicated to excellent customer service
- Give clients an extra reason to choose you over your competitors
- Potentially allow you to take on new contracts for which ISO certification is a requirement
ISO certification can be a time-consuming process, but ISO Accelerator provide a rapid, cost-effective certification service that typically takes just 7 working days. We are happy to work with software companies in both the UK and the USA - use the links below to find out more.
How to Get Certified > Apply for ISO 9001 Certification >
Photo courtesy of pexels.com
IT companies of all sizes can benefit hugely from implementing a quality management system and securing ISO 9001 certification.
Not only does ISO certification look great to prospective clients, it will also help you and your company to...
- Streamline your processes. A well-designed quality management system (QMS) ensures that all members of an organisation are working efficiently and staying focused on the final outcome. This is good news for both you and your customers!
- Reduce waste. Time and resources often go to waste when people work inefficiently or don't know what they're doing, and that's as true in the IT sector as it is anywhere else. An ISO-compliant QMS will minimise waste within your organisation, helping you to deliver better results more quickly.
- Take on new work. ISO certification is actually a requirement for some contracts, and once you've achieved ISO 9001 certification, you may find that you're able to take on a number of opportunities that were previously off-limits.
How we can help you to gain ISO certification
Here at ISO Accelerator, we help small- to medium-sized businesses to achieve ISO 9001 certification within the shortest possible timeframe.
We have worked with a number of digital/IT businesses in the past, so if you are interested in securing ISO certification for your company, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
READ MORE: How does fast-track ISO certification work?
Image courtesy of pexels.com
Many companies who apply for ISO 9001 certification do so because they believe it will ultimately result in more business for them. ISO 9001 accreditation is a mark of quality, and if a potential customer sees that your organisation is ISO 9001 certified, that may very well make them more likely to choose you over your competitors.
But is ISO 9001 certification still worth pursuing in 2018? We live in a hyperconnected world these days, and with so many different marketing avenues - including social networking, search engine advertising, online video, and more - now available to businesses of all sizes, it's easy to assume that ISO certification isn't worth the effort. Getting certified requires a certain amount of time and resources - wouldn't it be better to funnel those resources into other channels?
Well...yes, we think so! And here are three reasons why:
Why ISO 9001 certification is still worthwhile
- It opens new doors. Many industries and organisations only work with ISO-certified suppliers. Achieving ISO 9001 accreditation could enable your company to take on all sorts of lucrative contracts that would otherwise be off limits.
- It makes you work more efficiently. In order to get certified, you will need to implement a quality management system (QMS) that effectively minimises waste within your organisation and ensures that everyone is working towards total customer satisfaction and the continued improvement of the company.
- It's still a trusted mark of quality. ISO 9001 certification is still a widely-recognised symbol of quality and commitment to customer satisfaction. Implementing an effective QMS and getting certified will set you apart from other businesses in your industry - and in this day and age, when Google can show consumers dozens of different providers at the click of a mouse, it's important to stand out in any way you can.
Get certified quickly and simply
The good news is that applying for ISO 9001 certification doesn't need to be the time-consuming, labour-intensive process it was in the past. Here at ISO Accelerator, we specialise in rapid ISO 9001 certification for businesses in the UK, the USA, and the rest of the world.
Certification is available from £695, and the certification process typically takes just 7 days. Find out more here, or fill out our application form to get the ball rolling.