Are you thinking of hiring an ISO-certified company? Before you do, it may be worth checking to ensure that they really do hold ISO 9001 accreditation.
In order to verify your potential supplier's ISO certificate, you will first need to request a copy of the certificate itself. Most companies will have no qualms about providing this - after all, if they've genuinely put in the effort to get certified, what do they have to hide?
There are a number of things that will give you a clue as to the validity (or otherwise) of the certificate. These include the name and stamp of an accreditation body, date on the certificate, and specific details on which processes and premises are certified. In particular, be wary of any certificate that is out of date or was not actually issued by the certification company named on the certificate (indeed, you may wish to contact the certification company yourself to check whether the certificate in question is a fake).
However, if the certificate was issued by ISO Accelerator, you don't have to worry about any of the above.
Check ISO 9001 certificate validity now >
Here's how to check the validity of an ISO 9001 certificate using our handy ISO Certificate Checker:
- Obtain a copy of the certificate in question.
- Go to iso-accelerator.co.uk/learn-more/iso-certification-checker and enter the certificate number.
- Click Check Certificate to find out whether or not the certificate is valid.
It really is as simple as that! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
Looking to achieve ISO certification for your own organisation? ISO Accelerator can help you to get certified fast - click here to find out how it works.
ISO 9001 certification doesn't have to be complicated.
If you're new to the world of quality management and ISO accreditation, it can all seem dizzyingly complex, but rest assured that there is an easy way to get certified with minimal effort and expenditure.
Here at ISO Accelerator, we aim to make ISO 9001 certification as fast and as easy as possible for small- to medium-sized enterprises.
Getting certified via ISO Accelerator means:
- No need for time-consuming consultation sessions
- Minimal resources spent to achieve ISO 9001 status
- Competitive pricing - save money on certification
The certification process made easy
In order to get certified via ISO Accelerator, simply follow these steps:
- Fill out our online application form.
- Work with us remotely to develop an ISO-compliant QMS (Quality Management System).
- Complete a Self-Declaration of Conformance to verify that you have implemented your QMS.
- Send the Self-Declaration back to us - we will issue your ISO 9001 certificate once we have received it.
Read more: How does it work and how long does it take?
If you have any questions about the ISO 9001 process and how our fast-track system makes it as easy as can be to get certified, please don't hesitate to contact us today.
Achieving ISO 9001 certification can be a challenging undertaking, and given the costs and other requirements associated with getting certified, some business owners do find themselves asking: is it really worth it?
Obviously, the answer to that question ultimately depends on the exact nature of your organisation (what you do, how many people you employ, what sort of customers you serve, and so on). However, in the vast majority of circumstances, ISO 9001 is very worthwhile - here are some of the benefits that certified companies enjoy:
- Increased customer confidence. Achieving ISO 9001 accreditation demonstrates your commitment to quality and to outstanding customer service. Potential clients will take this into account, and in the end, it may well be the thing that drives them to choose you over one of your competitors.
- New opportunities. ISO 9001 certification is a requirement for many organisations, and you will need to hold ISO accreditation if you wish to win work from any of these businesses. Getting certified will open new doors for your company and allow you to take on contracts that would otherwise have gone to somebody else.
- Better, more efficient processes. In order to achieve ISO 9001 certification, you will need to plan and implement an effective QMS (Quality Management System) within your organisation. No matter how large or small your company is, a good QMS will reduce wastage and improve every part of your operation, enabling you to work better as a business and deliver a higher-quality service.
If you're thinking of applying for ISO 9001 certification, remember that ISO Accelerator is the quickest, easiest, most cost-effective way to do it. Our fast-track certification service eliminates many of the costs and delays that come with getting accredited - click here to learn more.
ISO Accelerator has been accredited by USAS to provide certification for ISO 14001.
Following the successful launch of our USAS-accredited fast track ISO 9001 certification programme, we are pleased to announced that ISO Accelerator has now been accredited by USAS to provide ISO 14001 certification services in the UK.
This means that, in addition to helping you achieve ISO 9001 certification for your quality management system (QMS), we can now also help you to get certification for your environmental management system (EMS).
What is ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 is the international standard for environmental management systems. An EMS is a set of processes that reduces waste and minimises the environmental impact of an organisation and its operations. Gaining ISO 14001 certification is the best way to demonstrate to consumers that your company works hard to be environmentally friendly.
In order to meet USAS requirements and provide this service to UK organisations, we at ISO Accelerator had to meet a strict set of internationally-recognised standards. USAS apply these standards to ensure that accredited certification bodies maintain their high standards in other territories.
Our website will be updated shortly to reflect this achievement and the fact that we now provide this additional service. In the meantime, if you're the owner of a UK-based organisation and you're looking to achieve ISO 14001 certification, please get in touch to find out how we can help you to make this process as quick, as affordable, and as easy as possible.
Based in Hamble, not far from Southampton, Saunders Morgan Harris Ltd are an international surveying company who provide technical consultancy services for yachts and other marine craft. Founded in 2005 by Duncan Saunders and Hugo Morgan-Harris, SMH specialise in new build projects, restorations, loss adjusting, and non-destructive testing.
The SMH team have fine-tuned their business processes over the last decade or so, but while they themselves were confident that they knew how to achieve the highest-quality outcome for each customer, they decided that they needed ISO 9001 certification to demonstrate their quality and efficiency to potential clients.
And that's where ISO Accelerator came in. Our fast-track online certification service made it easy for SMH to get certified without the time-consuming process that this usually entails. Here's what Duncan Saunders had to say once the company had secured ISO 9001:2015 certification:
"Being an established SME, we knew that we had robust processes in place, but we needed a way to communicate this and to give confidence to new clients. ISO Accelerator's ISO 9001 certification process fitted perfectly with our needs. The process was simple, and the team at ISO Accelerator helped us to develop a QMS that meets the requirements ISO 9001:2015 while seamlessly integrating into the way that we currently work." - Duncan Saunders, Director
Want to get ISO certified quickly and easily? Click here to apply for fast-track certification with ISO Accelerator.