We at ISO Accelerator frequently help very large organisations to achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification, but getting certified can be hugely beneficial for small enterprises, too. The ISO 9001 standard is designed to be applicable at any level, so whether your business is a multinational mega-corporation or a one-person consultancy based in your own home, you can achieve ISO certification and enjoy the benefits of this globally-recognised accreditation.
Becoming an ISO 9001-certified business can mean:
- Gaining new contracts for which you otherwise wouldn't have been considered
- Retaining existing clients who now require ISO certification
- A clearer path to business growth
- Improved efficiency and reduced waste
The drawbacks of ISO 9001 certification for small businesses
Many micro/small businesses do not seek ISO certification because of the costs involved and/or because they don't have the time to spare. This is perfectly understandable - time and money are precious, and small enterprises can rarely afford to waste either.
But getting certified may not have to be as costly and time-consuming as you imagine. Here at ISO Accelerator, we specialise in helping UK-based businesses to achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification in the shortest possible timeframe, minimising costs and making the whole process virtually hassle-free.
We also provide:
- Expert advice and support
- Straightforward pricing
- Everything else you need to get certified
We can typically get you certified in approximately 7 days.
How It Works > Get Certified >
Wondering whether to pursue ISO 9001 certification for your organisation? Getting certified takes time and effort, and many business owners are understandably reluctant to commit to this endeavour because, well, what tangible difference does ISO certification actually make?
In fact, there are many benefits associated with becoming an ISO-certified organisation. Here are just 3 of the most enticing reasons to get your company certified:
- Happier customers. Implementing an ISO-compliant quality management system will ensure that every part of your organisation is working to give your customers the best possible results. Making your customers happy will lead to a huge variety of other benefits: they'll reward you with positive reviews, they'll come back for more when they next require your product/service, and they might even recommend you to friends and associates.
- More business. In addition to the word-of-mouth recommendations that satisfied customers often give, ISO 9001 certification can itself attract new customers to your company. If a potential client is torn between two different suppliers, then it makes sense for them to choose the one whose quality has been independently verified. Furthermore, businesses in certain fields will only work with ISO 9001-certified suppliers, so getting certified may well open some doors that were previously closed to your company.
- Increased efficiency. A well-planned quality management system won't just improve the products/services you're providing for your customers - it will also streamline your processes, improving efficiency and minimising waste. This will save your business both time and money.
Other Benefits Include (but aren't limited to):
- Cost reduction
- Marketing opportunities
- Fewer returned products and complaints
Getting ISO 9001 certified doesn't have to be a mammoth task - Get certified online with ISO Accelerator!