A quality management system (QMS) is a set of processes that work together to ensure that quality of an organisation's output and improve overall customer satisfaction.
Many businesses really on quality management systems to keep consumers happy, but you may be wondering whether planning and implementing a QMS is really worth your while. After all, you're very busy, and your company already does fine - why waste valuable time formalising your processes and pursuing ISO 9001 certification?
Why would I need a quality management system?
But while it's true that implementing a QMS can be somewhat time-consuming, the benefits of will far outweigh the drawbacks if your system is well thought-out and fully compliant.
Here are just some of the benefits that a quality management system may be able to grant your organisation:
- Reduced Waste - One of the key aims of any QMS is to minimise wastage. A good QMS will save time that's currently being wasted on tasks that don't need to be done (or could be done far more efficiently). It will also help you to stop wasting money and physical resources.
- Happier Customers - Quality management systems are ultimately geared towards delivering the best possible outcome for the customer. Implementing a QMS should help you to meet your customers' needs and expectations more effectively, and happy customers are more likely to reward you with positive reviews, repeat orders, word-of-mouth recommendations, etc.
- More Opportunities - If your quality management system meets ISO 9001 standards, you will be able to get certified and advertise this fact to potential customers. Not only do the words 'ISO 9001 certified' inspire confidence no matter what industry you're in, certification is actually a requirement for certain contracts, meaning that your QMS may bring you business opportunities that would otherwise have been off-limits.
If you need help putting together a QMS and getting certified, contact ISO Accelerator today - we specialise in helping businesses to achieve ISO 9001 certification in the shortest possible timeframe!
Photo courtesy of pexels.com
Based in Gosport, Hampshire, Total Waste Removal provide a wide range of waste/rubbish clearance services. From general household waste to large appliances, scrap metal, and even old cars, they remove virtually all kinds of refuse, and their services are available all over Hampshire.
Total Waste Removal recently contacted the team here at ISO Accelerator because they wanted to achieve ISO 9001 certification as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Since we offer rapid online certification - with no need for site visits or consultation meetings - they decided that we were the company to help them do this.
And they were right! We're very happy to announce that Total Waste Removal are now ISO-certified, meaning that customers can have total confidence in the quality of their services.
Here's what TWR Managing Director Jim Gildea had to say about ISO Accelerator:
"ISO Accelerator is a great way to achieve vital accreditation!"
- Jim Gildea, Total Waste Removal
If you want to get certified quickly, fill out ISO Accelerator's online application form now to get the ball rolling.
Acheiving ISO 9001 certification isn't as simple as filling in a form or paying a fee in exchange for a certificate with your company's name on it. There's a process you'll need to follow if you want to get certified - here's a rough breakdown of what needs to be done, and how ISO Accelerator can help you to do it more quickly:
How to get certified
- The first thing you will need to do is plan and implement a quality management system (QMS) that meets the ISO 9001 standard.
- Next, you will need to confirm that the requirements of your QMS have been met. This can be done by a third-party certification company, or you can submit a Self-Declaration of Conformance to state that you have implemented your QMS properly.
- Once the above has been completed, your ISO 9001 certificate will be issued. You will need to re-certify periodically to ensure that you don't lose your accreditation.
How we can help you get certified faster!
Here at ISO Accelerator, we can help with every stage of the ISO certification process, from developing your QMS to submitting a Self-Declaration and gaining your ISO 9001 certificate.
We help small/medium UK businesses to get certified online. This process is a lot quicker than the traditional ISO 9001 certification route, since it involves no site visits and no consultation sessions. All you have to do is:
- Complete our online application form
- Develop your QMS (our quality management experts will work with you remotely in order to help you do this)
- Complete a Self-Declaration of Conformance as per step 2 above
Once we have received your Self-Declaration, you will be sent your ISO 9001 certificate. It really is as easy and as streamlined as can be - get in touch with the ISO Accelerator team now to get started.
Contact us today for assistance with ISO 9001 certification >