When company owners consider whether or not to get ISO certified, the one factor that most frequently affects their decision is time. A lot of people choose not to bother with ISO 9001 certification simply because they fear that it will take too long - time is money, after all.
But the ISO certification process doesn't necessarily have to take all that long at all. Yes, it can involve a lot of time-consuming consultations and visits to your premises, but it's actually possible to skip all of that and get your company certified in as little as 7 days.
The fastest route to ISO certification
Here at ISO Accelerator, we specialise in getting small- to medium-sized businesses certified within the shortest possible timeframe. Here's how our service works:
- Start by filling out our online application form.
- We will work with you remotely, helping you to develop a QMS (Quality Management System) that meets ISO 9001 requirements.
- Next, you will need to implement the QMS within your organisation, ensuring that its requirements are met.
- You will then be issued with a Self-Declaration of Conformance. You fill this in yourself to state that you have properly implemented the Quality Management System Manual.
- Finally, you send the Self-Declaration to us - once we receive it, we issue your ISO 9001 certificate. You will need to self-certify annually to maintain your ISO certification going forward.
And that's all there is to it! Typically, it takes just a week to get ISO certified via ISO Accelerator, greatly reducing both the cost and the duration of the accreditation process.
Click here to apply for online ISO 9001 certification >