If you feel that your current certification body could conduct their audits in less time, or if you feel they're overcharging you, then switching to ISO Accelerator could be the best decision you make all year.
Transferring your ISO certification couldn't be easier. Watch the video below for a simple explanation.
Why would I want to change my ISO certification body?
Here at ISO Accelerator, we frequently hear from business owners who are eager to switch to a different certification body. Most cite one of the following reasons:
- I'm overpaying for ISO certification. ISO Accelerator's online certification process is extremely cost-effective, so we're a great choice if you want to pay a competitive price for certification.
- I've unknowingly been locked into a multi-year contract. We offer 12-month contracts as standard, so you're not tied to us if your certification needs change.
- Too many time-consuming audits. Our certification process is designed to be as efficient as possible. It's entirely conducted online, so we don't take up your valuable time hosting in-person audits.
Transferring your certification is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Contact ISO Accelerator. We'll discuss your certification requirements and confirm what documentation is needed to proceed.
- Sign up with ISO Accelerator and pay for your certification(s). Once payment is received, we'll ask you to submit the necessary documentation. Then we'll conduct a remote audit while you sit back and relax.
- Assuming our remote audit finds no non-conformances, the transfer process is now complete. We'll issue your new ISO certificate, which will need to be renewed annually.
Switching your certification to ISO Accelerator comes with no hidden costs. The transfer process involves a one-off administration fee plus our normal recertification charge. The total cost includes your new certificate AND twelve months of ISO certification. All prices can be viewed here.
We are able to provide the following certifications:
Contact us to get the ball rolling!